You need to take good care of the trees in your yard to enhance the looks of your landscape. Unhealthy trees are not only dangerous but they can detract from the looks of your garden or yard. You also need to rely on a company that provides tree removal services to reduce liability. For example, a tree that tends to lean over a driveway or sidewalk may need to be removed.
Types of Pruning Services
The trees that are considered safe should be regularly pruned. Pruning services include the following:
- Crown reduction
- Crown lifting
- Crown thinning
Other Tree Work
Tree surgeons in Avon are also well-qualified to handle the following:
- Felling and dismantling of trees are provided for trees that are improperly positioned or in poor health. Either precision cuts are made to the tree’s base so that timber can be processed on the ground or rigging methods are used to lower a tree’s section to the ground.
- Hedge services are performed as part of a biannual or annual maintenance plan.
- Tree retention and clearances on construction sites are undertaken for the development of commercial and residential real estate.
- Stump grinding is supplied so an area can be used for planting. A grinder is employed when tree professionals cannot dig out the stump manually.
- Tree planting of native species of trees is regularly performed to promote wildlife. Sometimes the planting involves replacing non-native species for local tree varieties.
Prices for tree works can vary depending on the size of the tree, the species, and the season. You can greatly benefit from regular services as a well-manicured landscape can add as much as 10% to the overall value of your property.