More than six months have passed by and you are still wondering as to how to achieve your resolution made for this year i.e. an organized home! There are so many people for whom their big square inches houses start appearing smaller day by day with passing years. The biggest cause behind it is them stuffing their house with obsolete products, either the ones that they bought on a whim or some products which were gifted but couldn’t be brought to use. Be it any reason, it is now time to act and stop stressing yourself over the need of buying a bigger house. Here are 10 brilliant tips which will help you declutter your home slowly and successfully:
- Perform analysis: The first step to de-cluttering your home is doing a thorough analysis. Dedicate a good amount of hours for coming out with a list of all the products that you have in your house. If there are products out on display or at the back of the cupboard which serve no use to you or delight your visual senses, it’s time to get rid of them and make space for new shiny things! Getting rid of old things is a tough task. So imagine about the new home décor products you will get to shop for which will make it easy. After doing this, reward yourself with stunning statement pieces without breaking your bank by using homeshop18 coupons present on CashKaro.com.
- Go green: I am sure that there will be some special things which you just can’t afford to throw to make extra space. A great way of getting them to use and not making them look useless is by going for a recycle. Think of that old desk which was gifted to you by your parents. Make a statement piece of it and adorn with beautiful covers. Paint it in a bright hue and let it make an instant style statement. Similarly you can use the baskets lying around for holding stationary, toys or any other items.
- Go for new heights: If you have a small house, your best bet lies in going for cupboards and shelves that are tall. This way you can take full advantage of the space and not waste any of it. You can go for transparent way to display any special collection of yours or go for opaque ones to hold books, stationary, confidential files or any other stuff. Also choose one after checking the shelving units. If they are removable to make space as per your choice, the more better!
- Make full use of containers: There must be so many cabinets in your home that have large drawers. The usual story with them is stuffing stuff in them and with little idea what goes where. When the situation arises for using those products, you create a bigger mess for searching for the needed items. This ritual not just wastes space but also your time. Bid it goodbye by keeping containers in those drawers. Not just you make way for more space but you also get to maintain your home in a strategic manner. Shop for such different shaped containers online using fabfurnish coupons available on CashKaro.com which you fetch you tempting deals and cash back.
- Opt for dual functions furniture: Furniture that doesn’t just looks beautiful but also have space inside should be your new best friends! Also known as storage furniture, they make a great option for adorning your home along with help you create extra space. The ones by Ottomans are the most popular and loved ones as they come in a range of designs to go with your house design.
Hope these tips and ideas help you kick out clutter from your home and make space for new things!